31 December 2011

2011 in Review: Top 10 Songs

This has always been my favourite list to compile.  I love music.  I have a passion for it.  I may not be able to play an instrument (or Rockband) but I have a respect for musicians who can release fantastic music.

Nonetheless, here are the top 10 songs of the year (in my mind):

10. Zombie Song - Stephanie Mabey
9. End of Line - Daft Punk
8. The Cello Song - Steven Sharp Nelson
7. Rescue - Tyler Ward
6. Perfect - Jake Coco & Julia Sheer
5. Michael Meets Mozart - Jon Schmidt
4. Party Rock Anthem (Tyler Ward Version) - Tyler Ward & Crew
3. I Do - Colbie Caillat
2. Raise Your Glass - P!nk
1. Heartbroken - Meaghan Smith

Late Editions:
Into the Black - Jessica Ketola (the violin player is a colleague of mine, Stephanie Varriano)
Little Ukelele - Harry Manx & Kevin Breit